Collecting Personal Information
When you visit the Site, we collect certain information about your device, your interaction with the Site, and information necessary to use this site.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services. For example:
- We use Cloudflare to see traffic statistics and mitigate ddos attacks.
- We use Sentry to fetch system errors, which may include personal usage and environment data.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us via [email protected] or contact an admin on our discord server.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, functional and performance or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another.